Building sustainable business relationships through walking
Are you a busy business owner that doesn’t have time to exercise?
Are you a busy business owner that attends networking events that always revolve around food?
Most networking events are scheduled around breakfasts, lunches and happy hours.
As business owners, we have limited time to take care of ourselves yet we all know we should spend more time exercising. Why not combine networking with fitness? Sooooo, I created Walk.Talk.Prosper! Watch this 3.5 minute Ted Talk: Got a meeting? Take a walk!
Here is what a typical 90 minute session looks like:
- 10 minutes Stretching/Introductions
- Approximately 60 min of walking in 8 minute intervals:
Walking leader will put people together in pairs. Each pair will have one question (ex: What makes you and your business unique?). You will head out for 4 minutes with one person answering this question and then turn around with the other person answering it. When you get back, you will be paired up with another attendee and you will get a different question. And so on for an hour.
- Stretching 10 minutes
- Educational 10 minutes (by Leader or WTP member-may include a “homework” assignment for accountability!)
- All members will be in the WTP Facebook group to share info as well.
- Mondays at Tempe Town Lake Marina from 9-10:30am with Greg and/or Lisa (Meeting at Arizona Mills during the summer!)
Investment: You can attend each location free ONCE beginning February. After that:
- $15 for one session
- $35 a month (4 sessions $8.75 a session)
- $150 for 6 months (24 sessions $6.25 a session)
- $240 a year (52 sessions $4.61)
As a charter member, you will have the opportunity to attend both locations at the prices above!