Be prepared for an experience and not just a training program!
Who is this program for?
- Beginner to experienced runners who want to train with a coach and a supportive group of ladies.
- Beginner to experienced runners who want to get to the start line strong and healthy both mentally and physically.
- Beginner to experienced runners who have never worked with a coach and want to improve their training and race experience.
- Recreational to experienced runners who are coming back from an injury and want to get back into running safely under the guidance of a coach.
- Recreational to experienced runners who want to improve their running performance.
Training programs starts on Monday 3/11/2018 and is limited to 10 women (Half Marathon or Relay)
8 spots left
Here is what you get:
- Kickoff Party Sole Sports Tempe Shopping Day with 15% discount. Meet & Greet, orientation and overview of the training program. Saturday 3/3 from 10-11am Value: 15% off shopping!
- 4-Hour ChiRunning Workshop (or 2–Hour Refresher for Alumni) You will learn proper running technique including posture, foot placement, arm swing, stride length, cadence. Class includes video analysis of your current running form to learn to be as efficient as possible and less prone to injury. Technique makes a huge difference!
- 4- Hour ChiRunning: Saturday 3/10 from 2-6pm Value: $135
- ChRefresher (Alumni): Saturday 3/10 from 11-1 or Sunday 3/11 from 4-6pm (5 people in each) Value: $30
(If you cannot attend these dates, you can attend another scheduled workshop/refresher)
- ChiRunning 12 Week Training Plan: You will have a technique based training plan which will include technique tips and form focuses to practice on your weekly runs Value: $35
- Online Coaching via Final Surge I will customize the 12 week training plan to fit your work/workout schedule with UNLIMITED coaching support. See more details here. Value: $297 ($99/month X 3 months)
- 9 Group Workout sessions: We will meet weekly or bi weekly for 60-90 minutes. These may be more challenging workouts (speed, hill workouts, long runs). If you cannot attend these, you are welcome to attend one of my track or running camp workouts.
- Dates: (click here for calendar)
- Sat 3/17 from 7-8am
- Thu 3/22, 3/29, 4/5, 4/12 from 630-730pm
- Sat 4/21 from 7-9am (with half way social immediately following)
- Thu 5/3 from 630-8pm
- Sat 5/19 from 7-9am
- Thu 5/24 from 630-8pm
- Workouts will be held in Tempe around the Papago Park area (times subject to change based on consensus of group) Value: $120 ($10/hr X 12 hrs) includes technique coaching!
- Dates: (click here for calendar)
- Strength Training/Foam Rolling/Stretching Workouts You will have access to my workout library which includes routines specific for runners. These include videos of how to perform the exercises in good form. Value: $40 Value
- The Running University Shirts (new ones being designed!) Value: $20
- 15% Discount code on Race Entry (not included in price) Use code LTP15
- Facebook Support Group a place to ask questions, share experiences and motivation as you are training
- Weekly Motivational Emails Every Sunday you will receive an email with training and motivational tips for the upcoming week
- Mid Program Social Event Get together after a weekly workout mid program (due to the camaraderie that will happen this may happen more than once!) Saturday 4/21 after workout–I have never seen the movie so we need to add that to our social calendar!
- Webinars There will be a few webinars for program participants including Running for Weight Loss and others in regards to fueling, race strategy and preparation (not scheduled yet but the recording will be available after the live webinar)
- While you are program participant, you will get 20% off Track/Running Camp workouts and special pricing for private sessions.
Lodging and travel not included. We will discuss this at our kickoff and start working on a plan!
Get in before the payment increase on 2/17!
Non ChiRunners from $359 to $389
ChiRunners from $329 to $359
Total value: $674 ★ Cost: $359 Buy Now ★ For ChiRunners (2 hour refresher rather than full workshop):
Total value: $569 ★ Cost: $329 Buy Now
This was an excellent program on multiple levels. First, my workouts were planned for me. I didn’t have to think about when to add mileage or strength...it was just there for me. Second, the group workouts gave me the opportunity to get specific feedback about my form, which was one of the most beneficial parts of the program. Third, Lisa was always there via text or email to answer questions, give advice, or celebrate the many victories along the way.Kisha
I felt like you thought what was best for me, not canned comments/responses; Upbeat - you were always positive and encouraging ; Empowering - you shared knowledge and opinions with us, but ultimately left it up to us what we did with it - that was important to me because if I was only doing it for you or because I paid it would be hard to sustain post-race, but you helped me do it for me, I will (hopefully) carry this training forward.Rachel
Lisa, you coach women that want to run, it does not matter the experience, with you and ChiRunning, anybody can reach their desired goals and with fun and ease!Iranzu
Thank you to all of the ladies in this group for this incredible experience! Yesterday, I ran way better than I thought I would for a 50k. I never even thought I would run farther than a half marathon in November, and was even thinking about quitting running all together. I would have never been able to run the way I did yesterday without each one of your help. Lisa Pozzoni, you are an amazing coach, you are so supportive while also pushing us to do our best. Your training plans were challenging but doable, and the accountability helped me get from an out-of-shape beginner to the ultra runner I am today. There is no way I could have done this without your incredible coaching skills. You are also a great friend, and I appreciate all of the time and effort you put into this program.Rachel B